My oh my
Promos start in exactly two weeks time. I'm scared. I haven't studied enough. Everyone around is panicky, comparing how much we've studied, tension stress tension stress!! Frankly, I don't think it helps any of us to compare how much each of us has studied, sure it'll motivate us to work harder and study more than we should have been, but it just adds on to the piling stress we all have from this fear of retaining and wasting another year in this dismal school life. And PW is a fucking waste of time. Profanities pissy fissy.
I spent 6 out of 7 days of my September holidays in school. wOw. Saturday was the day I slacked at home, plastered in front of this monitor, with nothing accomplished. Big mistake. That's why I can't study at home, I have absolutely zero discipline. Even though I don't claim to have studied throughout the seemingly long hours when I dragged myself to school, at the very least, I got some work done, despite how minimal it might have been.
Can't wait for the 28th of this month to finally come. Haha to the AC friends who sit for their first paper on the day of my last paper. (!!!)
Anyway, random photos from the past week:



One event to look forward to though is the Mid Autumn Festival @ HCI this Saturday! The last time I saw Daryl was like on Amanda's birthday which was way back in February, so I'm really looking forward to meeting my old friend again. And this reminds me of last year when the Cherie, Chingzx, Gen and I were at HCI for the lantern fest? Remember the car timer shot!
Cheers to those irreplaceable memories.
I miss the SN girls much much. ):
I spent 6 out of 7 days of my September holidays in school. wOw. Saturday was the day I slacked at home, plastered in front of this monitor, with nothing accomplished. Big mistake. That's why I can't study at home, I have absolutely zero discipline. Even though I don't claim to have studied throughout the seemingly long hours when I dragged myself to school, at the very least, I got some work done, despite how minimal it might have been.
Can't wait for the 28th of this month to finally come. Haha to the AC friends who sit for their first paper on the day of my last paper. (!!!)
Anyway, random photos from the past week:



One event to look forward to though is the Mid Autumn Festival @ HCI this Saturday! The last time I saw Daryl was like on Amanda's birthday which was way back in February, so I'm really looking forward to meeting my old friend again. And this reminds me of last year when the Cherie, Chingzx, Gen and I were at HCI for the lantern fest? Remember the car timer shot!
Cheers to those irreplaceable memories.
I miss the SN girls much much. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home